CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD- Possible class action lawsuit- please stop by

jammd Views: 53,677
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 71,855

Re: Mirena IUD- Possible class action lawsuit- please stop by

Hello Ladies. I am extremely sensitive to all forms of hormonal birth control and have extremely heavy periods and strong PMS issues. I have had the Mirena IUD for about a year, the first couple of months were tough with my body adjusting (strong cramps, constant bleeding). After 3 months I no longer had periods-which was wonderful. However, I have slowly noticed "changes". I have lack of energy, tired, strong depression, loss of sex drive, sleeping issues, joint pain in my hips, sporadic and painful "piercings" in my uterus, pain after sex, strong Piercing cramping episodes after sex, headaches, and noticed a sense of lack of concentration, dizziness and a fog. This was my last resort for birth control and a way to reduce my normally painful periods. After reading this forum I realize these changes are due to the Mirena IUD. I am going to get it removed-but I am still faced with an alternate birth control issue and how to control my horribly painful and debilitating "normal" periods. Suggestions would be helpful. I am on board for a class action suit. Contact me at bassrythmmaker@yahoo.com and I am in, the Mirena has caused enough problems for enough women and it is time to take action.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.719 sec, (1)