CureZone   Log On   Join
Female problems for ten years...

mille Views: 908
Published: 16 years ago

Female problems for ten years...

Hi
For ten years I've had problems with lots of discharge, itchy, burning etc. it started as i began having sex, started smoking and started taking the pill at the same time. Before Xmas this year I began using peanut oil and it helped. Not so much discharge anymore and less itching. In January I red about Coconut Oil and used that in the same area. Symptoms got worse at first but then went away completely for about 6-7 weeks.

On wednesday i started adding lemon+olive oil+water drinks to my diet to make myself more alkaline. On friday I got the symptoms back. 2 days later I developed the flu which I'm still having. (I'm 2 weeks into the Colonix program but I really don't think this is a healing crisis since everyone around me has the flu too.)

Could it be the flu that caused the flare-up of the symptoms in the female area? Could it be the lemon? What shall I do to get rid of this permanently? ( I quit smoking 6 months)

I'm VERY greatful for any suggestions :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)