CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what causes hiccups?

fsnaturelady Views: 1,067
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,565

Re: what causes hiccups?

Hi, Trapper,

So glad that you tried the pineapple -- amazing what a difference a little ripeness can do for flavour!

I recall reading that the diaphragm reflex point is the key to stopping hiccups -- you will have to research that -- try to find a refloxology chart for the hands and work on that reflex point and see if it will work.

I started my Liver Flush the other day, but did not realize that I was still in a state of stress from having organized and sold all of my beads; I ate a lot of fruit in the morning -- but my digestion seemed to have stopped so everything shot up about 8:30 pm! and I had to stop the flush. This, of course, was not good because the stirred-up toxins then settled in all of my joints and my left eye was very red the next day. Anyway, I took it very easy on Tues. My liver seemed to be tender yesterday too. I was going to try it again today, but I'd better get settled down and get my flow going in the right direction!

Good luck with those hiccups -- annoying little things, aren't they!?

Did you do the oil gargling for a month? If so, what were your results?

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi, Trapper,

So glad that you tried the pineapple -- amazing what a difference a little ripeness can do for flavour!

I recall reading that the diaphram reflex point is the key to stopping hiccups -- you will have to research that -- try to find a refloxology chart for the hands and work on that reflex point and see if it will work.

I started my Liver Flush the other day, but did not realize that I was still in a state of stress from having organized and sold all of my beads; I ate a lot of fruit in the morning -- but my digestion seemed to have stopped so everything shot up about 8:30 pm! and I had to stop the flush. This, of course, was not good because the stirred-up toxins then settled in all of my joints and my left eye was very red the next day. Anyway, I took it very easy on Tues. My liver seemed to be tender yesterday too. I was going to try it again today, but I'd better get settled down and get my flow going in the right direction!

Good luck with those hiccups -- annoying little things, aren't they!?

Did you do the oil gargling for a month? If so, what were your results?

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)