CureZone   Log On   Join
Doing a 360 health change....need opinions on MANY life-altering questions (Sorry for the length)

Views: 1,188
Published: 14 years ago

Doing a 360 health change....need opinions on MANY life-altering questions (Sorry for the length)

Hello:

I'm getting my life back on track after experiencing diet-induced bad health these last few years, though I guess to be fair bad diet is probably the only path to bad health.

So anyway, I ate my way to what I am and have nobody to blame but myself. I'm starting to make a change TOMORROW, since I've been procrastinating the last 2 years.

Since I'm starting a radical change beginning with a 20 - 40 day cleansing diet (length varies depending on the diet I follow), I need your opinions on key issues:

1) Master Cleanse vs. OJ Diet vs. Water Fast.......which will help me cleanse the most and lose the most weight? I really don't have any preference, but my mind is going crazy trying to analyze which one to do. Keep in mind I'm not really doing it as a crash diet fad to lose weight and look good, but more as a 'Get as healthy as possible ASAP' kinda thing. The sooner this unhealthy weight comes off the better.

2) I currently have two mercury fillings I'm trying to get removed. It won't be until June till it comes off, and I can't get it done sooner much as I tried (due to location and cost). So considering I have the fillings, will the diet(s) be safe to do? I don't want to wait until then to start my health-change process. I was reading in previous posts that fillings might even loosen and come out on its own on cleansing diets....is it advisable to try the diet hoping this might happen, and possibly even enhance this amalgam removal process?

3) I know MH says walk naked in the sunlight, or something to that effect. Now I refuse to wear sunscreen partly due to skin sensitivity, but more for the reason that I will not put chemicals known to cause cancer on my skin. So is there some safe methods to get sun exposure without risking skin cancer? For example, what would be recommended times to go out, and for how long?

4) I use full-spectrum bulbs (Seventh Generation Brand) in my house. Is this good or bad, since I've heard some negative stuff about them. Will this increase my UV exposure? Can this compensate for some sun-time?

5) I've stopped vitamin supplements for quite a while now, though I know I'm very deficient in many things due to poor diet. I'm considering taking Trinity Springs Natural Mineral Supplement (This is basically mineral water from very old springs that has natural mineral content...sort of like natural version of a mineral pill). Is this okay to take, or are natural mineral supplements a no-no also? Is there some other way to get my minerals/vitamins as a supplement?

6) How much sleep should I be getting, and what times? I can sleep anywhere between 6 - 14 hours of natural sleep, so I can't really tell how much I need. I tend to sleep 5 - 8 hours typically. But I'm a night person and sleep after 3am usually. Is this bad, since I've heard people say this disturbs the body cleansing cycle?

7) Organic vs. conventional foods....which is better? I'm worried about chemicals in conventional, but I'm worried about fungus and other organisms in organic. This would normally be a no-brainer for me, but I've read about newer resistant and mutated forms of viruses/fungus/bacteria that are cropping up, and am scared that that I could get something incurable from that. And besides, I've heard that the chemicals in conventional foods don't really add that much more chemicals into your body since you already get that from air and water nowdays and can't prevent it....what do you think? Should I just go conventional?

Okay, I still have tons more questions but I'll stop here or nobody will answer me :)

Thank you for any advice you can provide me, even if it's only for one question. In this confusing world of alternative health any help is appreciated.

ゥュ蕗シ_Original_Message_セ埒椶ォサャーゥ

Hello:

I'm getting my life back on track after experiencing diet-induced bad health these last few years, though I guess to be fair bad diet is probably the only path to bad health.

So anyway, I ate my way to what I am and have nobody to blame but myself. I'm starting to make a change TOMORROW, since I've been procrastinating the last 2 years.

Since I'm starting a radical change beginning with a 20 - 40 day cleansing diet (length varies depending on the diet I follow), I need your opinions on key issues:

1) Master Cleanse vs. OJ Diet vs. Water Fast.......which will help me cleanse the most and lose the most weight? I really don't have any preference, but my mind is going crazy trying to analyze which one to do. Keep in mind I'm not really doing it as a crash diet fad to lose weight and look good, but more as a 'Get as healthy as possible ASAP' kinda thing. The sooner this unhealthy weight comes off the better.

2) I currently have two mercury fillings I'm trying to get removed. It won't be until June till it comes off, and I can't get it done sooner much as I tried (due to location and cost). So considering I have the fillings, will the diet(s) be safe to do? I don't want to wait until then to start my health-change process. I was reading in previous posts that fillings might even loosen and come out on its own on cleansing diets....is it advisable to try the diet hoping this might happen, and possibly even enhance this amalgam removal process?

3) I know MH says walk naked in the sunlight, or something to that effect. Now I refuse to wear sunscreen partly due to skin sensitivity, but more for the reason that I will not put chemicals known to cause cancer on my skin. So is there some safe methods to get sun exposure without risking skin cancer? For example, what would be recommended times to go out, and for how long?

4) I use full-spectrum bulbs (Seventh Generation Brand) in my house. Is this good or bad, since I've heard some negative stuff about them. Will this increase my UV exposure? Can this compensate for some sun-time?

5) I've stopped vitamin supplements for quite a while now, though I know I'm very deficient in many things due to poor diet. I'm considering taking Trinity Springs Natural Mineral Supplement (This is basically mineral water from very old springs that has natural mineral content...sort of like natural version of a mineral pill). Is this okay to take, or are natural mineral supplements a no-no also? Is there some other way to get my minerals/vitamins as a supplement?

6) How much sleep should I be getting, and what times? I can sleep anywhere between 6 - 14 hours of natural sleep, so I can't really tell how much I need. I tend to sleep 5 - 8 hours typically. But I'm a night person and sleep after 3am usually. Is this bad, since I've heard people say this disturbs the body cleansing cycle?

7) Organic vs. conventional foods....which is better? I'm worried about chemicals in conventional, but I'm worried about fungus and other organisms in organic. This would normally be a no-brainer for me, but I've read about newer resistant and mutated forms of viruses/fungus/bacteria that are cropping up, and am scared that that I could get something incurable from that. And besides, I've heard that the chemicals in conventional foods don't really add that much more chemicals into your body since you already get that from air and water nowdays and can't prevent it....what do you think? Should I just go conventional?

Okay, I still have tons more questions but I'll stop here or nobody will answer me :)

Thank you for any advice you can provide me, even if it's only for one question. In this confusing world of alternative health any help is appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (4)