CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: water distillers

fsnaturelady Views: 1,307
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,384

Re: water distillers

Yes, I bought the cleaning stuff, too, but have not used it. You should not drink the first gallon of water.

Every week, I put about 1/4 cup of vinegar and some water -- a cup or two -- into the kettle and let it sit for an hour or two and then wipe it clean with a sponge. I did not clean it for a couple of weeks the first time and I had to do the vinegar and water a couple of times. Much better than commercial cleaners.

Best of luck on your fast -- I'm still two weeks away from doing mine.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

ps -- I just reread your previous message and mine and see that I have repeated myself -- MH threw the filter away as did most of the people here, I think. Apparently, the charcoal filter will grow molds on it so it is better without the filter.

fsnl
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Yes, I bought the cleaning stuff, too, but have not used it. You should not drink the first gallon of water.

Every week, I put about 1/4 cup of vinegar and some water -- a cup or two -- into the kettle and let it sit for an hour or two and then wipe it clean with a sponge. I did not clean it for a couple of weeks the first time and I had to do the vinegar and water a couple of times. Much better than commercial cleaners.

Best of luck on your fast -- I'm still two weeks away from doing mine.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)