CureZone   Log On   Join
hand tremors (previously posted on liver flush forum)

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,264
Published: 16 years ago

hand tremors (previously posted on liver flush forum)

Here I am back at Curezone again.... am searching for any feedback, comments, suggestions or advice that might be out there.

I found Curezone about six months ago and did A LOT of reading. The stories and testimonials really educated me and openned the door to alternative ways of healing my body.

I came to Curezone with an acute erruption of what appeared to be "ezcema" around my mouth and patches of it on my body. I had a constant "tenderness" on my right side and was looking for ways to find out why this was happenning. So many people with ezcema on Curezone seemed to be claiming that the Liverflush did the trick and cured their problems however, my hesitation with doing a liverflush still exists. I am presently being followed very closely by a Naturopath (one I feel very good with) and I have been on a very regimented program of homeopathy, activated charcoal and liver detox vials and Bilac. She has also helped me alter my diet and has introduced me to Ester-C and Vitamin B with Ginseng. She strongly recommends that the Parasite Cleanse only be done once my liver is in better shape because apparently the cleanse dramatically increase the demand on the liver so someone who is already compromised should not do the Parasite Cleanse until the liver is in a better state. Soon we will be addressing my endochrine system and then the skin. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

The reason I am writing today is to give me feedback about what I have heard from Naturopaths about the Liver Cleanse and ask for your feedback. Four Naturopaths have told me that this cleanse definately does "flush" but that this "older" more aggressive method is not necessary. Apparently it is very taxing on the body and there is homeopathy out there that does the same thing but it is done over a longer period and is much more gentle. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

My skin has improved although the problem has not completely gone YET (I am confident it will). The discomfort on my right side comes and goes now which is encouraging. I am no longer constipated (amen!) and have found my old self as far as this goes. What I have developped, however, is a tremor in both hands which is quite concerning. It started in my right hand and then moved to my left, beginning as muscle weakness up at the shoulder and slowly moving down.

thank you for taking the time to read my mini-novel and I welcome any feedback or comments anyone might have. This site has been such a wealth of information for me and I have recommended it to almost everyone I know. Peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)