CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: panic attacks

jcounts Views: 1,660
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,208

Re: panic attacks

I used to have horrendous panic attacks. I felt like I was dying. It felt like I was having a heart attack. I cured my panic attacks by stopping all caffeine. At the time I loved coffee, expecially dark roast gourmet coffee. As soon as I stopped the caffiene, the panic attacks stopped and also I never had another headache.

I think panic attacks are mostly the body's reaction to chemicals and unnatural foods. If I were you I would drink lots of plain water. Stop all coffee, soda, beer or other beverages and just drink lots and lots of plain water. Also avoid highly refined foods such as food containing white sugar, white flour, hydrogenated vegetable oil, preservatives, clolorings, MSG etc.

Your body and nevous system need to calm down and take a break from the stress that is pushing them over the edge.

Good Luck
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)