CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lower bowel balance

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MH 108 Views: 1,932
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,113

Re: lower bowel balance

I would take the Sputnik over and over until it dies.

The LBB works, if it doesn't, it is because enough wasn't taken or the diet was too wrong.

Dr. Christoher used 50 per day to reverse some problems, so did Shulze. Some women get so bad they have 1 bowel movement per month and a few have 1 per year. I thought this was crazy and I asked 2 women i work with and both averaged 1 per month. (Later one of these had a severe stroke).

I send the news letter that explains this product, I actually need to make available Dr. Christopher him self on old vintage Video.

I ahve seen this product straighten out 85 year old women that had a problem like yours all their lives, it does work.

How many bottles???? WOW, that is a tuff one. You start with 2 with each meal and work your way up until your eliminating for each meal eaten, that is your dose and then you reverse as your being restored.

550 to a bottle will be a good start. I know these products add up in price, but if you buy in bulk, the price comes down further. I suggest 1 bottle and remind me and I will send you a newsletter with a cold water method that will reverse your problem super quick while the herbs do their job internally.

Remember 90% of your health is in your digestion.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)