CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where's the PROOF?

fsnaturelady Views: 1,837
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 717,864

Re: Where's the PROOF?

Perhaps the subject is not of much interest here, Chaz, simply because most of the people here are interested in a more natural way.

I have spent my fair share on supplements, assuming them to be good; I have heard the accusations about supplements being made from coal-tar, etc. But, since I was spending so much on supplements and it seemed ludicrous to be doing so, I have decided to find a more suitable and natural way in which to get my required vitamins, minerals and enzymes -- from food; therefore, I am suggesting that when people decide to follow a more natural regimen, the content of supplements is a moot point for them.

Once this route has been decided, then investigating whether there are ethically made supplements or not is simply no longer of interest to the people involved. There is only so much time at one's disposal and it is spent on the area of interest.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)