CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH and others :)Has this happened to you :)

fsnaturelady Views: 912
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 717,574

Re: MH and others :)Has this happened to you :)

Hi, Lydia,

Along those lines, but not quite the same. My Mum had been awakened suddenly in the middle of the night by a loud bang and she thought that someone was breaking into her house, so she went through the whole place and there was nothing. This happened to her a couple of times. Anyway, the natural doc told her that it was her liver being very congested. I had experienced a lesser noise which caused me to wake suddenly and have not had that problem since I did some liver cleansing in the Summer.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady
©†ƒ……•™Ό‡_Original_Message_Ύ€š½ž’«»¬ο°©

Hi, Lydia,

Along those lines, but not quite the same. My Mum had been awakened in the middle of the night by a loud bang and she thought that someone was breaking into her house, so she went through the whole place and there was nothing. This happened to her a couple of times. Anyway, the natural doc told her that it was her liver being very congested. I had experience a lesser noise which caused me to wake suddenly and have not had that problem since I did some liver cleansing in the Summer.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)