CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Really stuck. desperate for advise.

fsnaturelady Views: 1,131
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 717,510

Re: Really stuck. desperate for advise.

Hi, awhite,

I would suggest that you click on the header above and order MH's booklet which tells you all about doing a Kidney Cleanse, Bowel Cleanse, Parasite Cleanse and then Liver Flushes and an Orange-Juice Fast. This will clean you out and set you on the path of great health.

Assess your diet; so many of our troubles begin with what we put in our mouths! Check out the raw food sites which talk about living foods, as opposed to the cooked foods which have no enzymes.

I had a friend who studied to be a Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor and I recall that she spoke about the connection of the knees and back to the kidneys, so perhaps that is the root of the problem. However, putting a label on a specific illness or disease does not address the underlying weakness of the body. It is best to strengthen the body.

Whatever disturbance you may have in your body, a good cleansing should be of great assistance.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)