CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So hard to give up nonhuman foods...

fsnaturelady Views: 1,128
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 717,107

Re: So hard to give up nonhuman foods...

Hi, Lumas,

You are not alone!! :)

I am arming myself with knowledge and am not overly concerned about any bad habits right now because that is why I am going to do the fast, so that I can break those habits through that time.

Once through the fast, it is my plan to go 100% raw. In order to do this with considerable interest, I need to get some equipment which I have started gathering. So, if you plan your strategy for when you have completed your fast, you will have stronger resolve and you will set up your mental framework for that transition.

There is a great little book by Victoria Boutenka, 12 Steps to Raw Food (How to End Your Addiction to Cooked Food) which is very helpful for building that mental and emotional framework needed for success.

Don't bash yourself over the head. As you approach the liver flush, be more careful so that the flush goes well.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)