CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still getting sick!

fsnaturelady Views: 1,246
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,999

Re: Still getting sick!

Hi, Kindredspirit,

You should get MH's booklet and then plan out the cleanses.

I have just begun the Kidney Cleanse and I had been told that my right kidney is overworking.

Unless I got a chill (and I do not remember doing so), within one-half hour of my taking the Kidney herbs, my throat got scratchy and the next morning, I was having a cold. This has turned out to be a really doozy of one. I have had this since last Wednesday and it is now Monday.

Through this process of having the cold, I am unloading a lot of junk out of my system. I know that I will be feeling much better when it is finally over because I will have done some housecleaning.

So, keep up the good work. Your 'getting sick' is really your getting well. It just takes time. Check out info about eating a raw food/living diet. That will give your system a real boost. I just got a book and 2 DVDs about how to prepare raw food so that it is so interesting that I will not jump on the dead, cooked food wagon!! :)

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Hi, Kindredspirit,

You should get MH's booklet and then plan out the cleanses.

I have just begun the Kidney Cleanse and I had been told that my right kidney is overworking.

Unless I got a chill (and I do not remember doing so), within one-half hour of my taking the Kidney herbs, my throat got scratchy and the next morning, I was having a cold. This has turned out to be a really doozy of one -- even with mucous coming out of my urinary tract. I have had this since last Wednesday and it is now Monday.

Through this process of having the cold, I am unloading a lot of junk out of my system. I know that I will be feeling much better when it is finally over because I will have done some housecleaning.

So, keep up the good work. Your 'getting sick' is really your getting well. It just takes time. Check out info about eating a raw food/living diet. That will give your system a real boost. I just got a book and 2 DVDs about how to prepare raw food so that it is so interesting that I will not jump on the dead, cooked food wagon!! :)

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

http://www.alissacohen.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)