CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite cleanse and OJ Fast at the same time?

fsnaturelady Views: 1,186
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,749

Re: Parasite cleanse and OJ Fast at the same time?

Hi, Marnie,

On pages 57 and 58 of the booklet, MH talks about taking the Lower Bowel Formula eight times through the day while doing the OJ Fast; this would ensure good bowel movements; this, in turn would ensure that the parasites get well cleaned out. Therefore, I would expect that the Dewormer should be taken through the fast, up to the required thirty days.

By starting the Dewormer (and LBF) at five days prior to the first Liver Flush, having five days between each of three Flushes, that would add up to a minimum of 15 days prior to the OJ Fast; that would leave about 15 days of the Dewormer through the Fast.

MH will let you know, but this is what I will be doing in a couple of weeks.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi, Marnie,

On pages 57 and 58 of the booklet, MH talks about taking the Lower Bowel Formula eight times through the day while doing the OJ Fast; this would ensure good bowel movements; this, in turn would ensure that the parasites get well cleaned out. Therefore, I would expect that the Dewormer should be taken through the fast, up to the required thirty days.

By starting the Dewormer at five days prior to the first Liver Flush, having five days between each of three Flushes, that would add up to a minimum of 15 days prior to the OJ Fast; that would leave about 15 days of the Dewormer through the Fast.

MH will let you know, but this is what I will be doing in a couple of weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)