CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, the book title?

MH 108 Views: 1,300
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,552

Re: MH, the book title?

I print the original book word for word, there you will find the title. If a person doesn't like the book after they see it or read it, they have the rest of their life to send it back. I have many such books and I am not going to go through them and give their titles. You have the internet and you can search out titles just as easy as I do. You may even find a reprint or an original. One reprint I like cost me under $10, my friend in Indiana purchased a reprint off the internet of the same book and it cost him $200, still a bargin for what that book teaches about food. I started a simple little schooling that takes the books and highlights all the important parts that I want attention drawn to, these highlighted words are then the answer to the study guide I wrote up, in that study guide I add my comments about why the author wrote what he did, etc. These 2 books can be found no where accept by me, so their tital to me is unimportant, I also have never found an author that states that he created anything, that all they have written was already known before their time. Most good books are just spreading the word and that good word came back over 100+ years ago and many times clear back to the pyramids, that is why my books will eventually end up with teaching the information that was handed down to all humans on this earth and a few super rich people many years ago chose to keep this information from the masses.

Even the humble Dr. John R. Christopher, a mormon by religion yet, very skilled in the learnings of the pyramids.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.266 sec, (1)