CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects

Views: 78,268
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 71,635

Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects

Seems strange to be a guy in this site... but frankly merina effects not just the wearer but all who love her as well. My partner has had the iud for just on 10 weeks and while I wont try to tell you I know whats going on insider head (right now she wont even discuss the weather with me), I can clearly speak of how she has turned from a sweet independant career woman/mother/partner to someone I was vaguely considering calling it quits with (until I found this site!!!!).

That may sound strange or even shallow but our life has been hell from a few days after it was fitted. it was like a switch had been flicked. We also had the same lines from her doctor... no side affects that should concern you yadda yadda yadda.. my partner usually has a couple of days per cycle where she is a little testy and she gets teased about this mostly. Now she is constantly angry, very short and very aggressive.

She also has all the sympotoms mention in the threads I have read today (yes..every single posting has been read). I am absolutely overjoyed to see this is not unusual and now I need to get her to read them as well.. she isnt alone, although right now she doesnt want to know me at all... hopefully, this can be changed and our almost idylic life can be restored.

I know our 4 kids will be overjoyed if they can have their mother back.... thank you to you all for sharing this most personal of issues with others who need your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

4.221 sec, (1)