CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vandy...

electravan Views: 1,389
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,317

Re: Vandy...

...I am very grateful that you have taken the time to bless me with this information. I have wanted to read this material for some time, I just get busy & distracted and I hadn't made it a priority to get it.

Because I made this choice to stop eating meat for reasons that go beyond merely physical, I am willing to bear the discomforts because I know they will pass. You know, you are right about junk food being addictive, and my recent realization that cooked food is addictive (Thank you mH et al!) has really rocked my world. Mental framework is important to accomplish such an undertaking, as is support, which I gladly receive form you and others here.

I have copied your posts into a word document that I will study very carefully, as soon as I have time. I observe Sabbath, and that is usually when I read spiritual material, so if I don't get to it before then you can be sure I WILL read it this coming Sabbath!

The thought of being addicted to meat and all cooked foods is scary is a way, because it translates to death, you know? I want to live - really live this life, and I want that for my children too. There is so much to see & do & learn, I don't want it to be cut off prematurely! I have this deep feeling there is something I came here (earth) to do, and I don't know what it is yet, but any clarity-building and life-enhancing changes can only serve to enhance my intuition (thank you bluandyelo for the reminder) so I can find my path.

I have gone through many emotions since I first visited here at Ask MH. I have intellectually contemplated many things as well. Some thoughts new, some I had already entertained. You are right when you say reading posts here can be life-changing if they are applied correctly. I plan to let the sun change my life too, after I get to Arizona. I have not had enough sun, light/love/health/happiness in my life - who knows why - but it's time to start reversing the damage I have allowed into my reality.

Vandy, I sincerely hope and pray that your wife fully recovers her health and that you two receive joyous happiness for all of your days. You are a kind person and it's so wonderful how you help your wife. You are seeking ways to help your wife, and I see nothing but love and concern from you. I wish that disease would just vanish off the face of the earth, or that we could develop healing "powers" from GOD to heal those in need simply with prayer.

You have totally keyed into my reasons for quitting meat (thank you for reminding me!). I also hope that you stay strong in your transition time as well. I have not had junk food for quite a long time, so I think it's odd that I would be craving hamburgers now. It must be a year since I've had one. There was a period, about a year and a half ago, that I ate junk food/fast food almost every day (2 tacos for a dollar ;)). But, everytime in the past that I tried to go meatless, it was always the hamburger that got me down! I haven't had red meat for maybe three or four months. Haven't had chicken for a few months now (I had chicken stock a few weeks ago). OOps, I'm acting like I'm in a confessional!

I have to go now - Thank You so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)