CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This always happens to me...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
fsnaturelady Views: 1,537
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,261

Re: This always happens to me...

Hi, electravan,

I thought I would add what I am doing to extricate myself from meat, etc.

Number one, I have read MHs little booklet many times and I am waiting on my herbs, Dewormer, MH's first book, etc. Then I will be doing the cleanses and going into an OJ fast.

In the meantime, I have purchased two books on living foods: Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens, and 12 Steps to Raw Foods by Victoria Boutenko (this little book is super in helping to get readers to understand and accept that we are addicted to cooked food and then goes on to lead us to raw food).
The first book is excellent. Both of these books help to reinforce what is taught on this Forum.

As I read these two books, I am already weaning myself away from cooked foods. I need to get a strong mental framework of the whole process; then, it is easier. I do not want to cook one piece of meat now; I am going through the motions and trying to add more living foods into our meals.

One more book to get -- Alissa Cohen has a book with 2 DVDs with it: Living on Live Foods; the recipes look amazing. The DVDs allow her to show her readers how to prepare some of the recipes.

This will help immensely in learning how to prepare some delicious and tempting foods -- food is so much a part of our celebrations and social lives; these books and videos will help me to stay on track.

I am also gathering up the equipment that I need to be able to offer these recipes.

This is how I am educating myself for a simpler and kinder eating lifestyle. Perhaps it might help you.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

www.alissacohen.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

11.344 sec, (1)