CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This always happens to me...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
MH 108 Views: 1,452
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,261

Re: This always happens to me...

Greetings,

I don't agree with any of the diet for blood type books. Our blood shows our degree of degeneration. Our Blood is the air we breath that changes with each breath.

If you follow the fasting as decribed in the 288 page medical book it will work perfectly. You can practice by never eating breakfast the rest of your life.

After 21 days try skipping lunch for the next 21 days. Your now ready to skip supper and do the 21 days of fasting. It is easy if you do it right.

Your meat habit causes you to burn your own cells (life) the dead animal is having the last laugh so to say, justice some may say. You can use lots of herbs to aid this problem during the fast. Your body has been slowly starved on this meat diet, this is why your wanting more. Your body will thrive on natural plant sugars.

This is why I pursue people to read the doctor's book, let the brain slowly absorb the info and then decide if you should do the program or not. If your brain is not convenced your diet is wrong, don;t do the program, you will fail. Convince the brain and fear will not be a problem and you will achieve much.

Baby does well on the fruit fasting Mom, her meat eating is causing more problems than you would care to read about. What you eat, baby will want 50 years from now also!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)