CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects facial hair growth

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Viruses Hate this!
10 Good Reasons to buy High PPM Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver vs...

The Internetís Healthiest Recipes
Hundreds of healthy delicious recipes for optimum he...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
swissgirl Views: 56,323
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 71,418

Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects facial hair growth

Oh my God - I had no idea that the Mirena IUD could cause so many problems. I feel like such an idiot right now. I have had the Mirena IUD for 4 years, since the birth of my last child. My non-existant sex drive I attributed to the fact that I was a working mom under certain stresses and pressures (but I have been a stay at home mom for 3 months now and have NO interest in sex yet!). The Acne I attributed to having never really had perfect skin - but no matter what I do (including using expensive, professional products under the counsel of experts or doing absolutely nothing) the Acne never goes away. I have certainly become more forgetful - thought that was stress related too - and despite losing about 60 pounds in the 2 years after my last pregnancy and therefore Mirena insertion, I have put back on about half again now even though I don't eat more than before and my exercise levels are also constant. I'm not sure what I attributed the facial hair growth to...I guess I just plucked and waxed and hoped no-one noticed. I have gone through phases of Depression in the last couple of years that have had me feeling suicidal, blocking loved ones out etc etc and with no real major trigger. I have had strange pains in my body at various times, lumps and pains in my breasts that have me visualizing cancer in advanced stages, I have been moody, losing my temper very quickly, shouting about petty things.

It occured to me a few months back that the Mirena might be that reason that my sex drive was so low but it's taken me ages to getting around to researching it. I never expected to find a site like this with soooo many other people describing symptoms which I never even thought were connected.

HAVING READ ALL THE POSTS HERE, I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT ALL MY SYMPTOMS MUST ALSO COME FROM THE MIRENA IUD - THERE CAN BE NO OTHER EXPLANATION. And I will be getting it removed asap!!!

Thankyou all for sharing your stories and making it possible for people like me to realise that we are not freaks or alone on this one.

Swissgirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.625 sec, (1)