CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!! My Mother is Dying!!

fsnaturelady Views: 934
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 716,140

Re: Help!! My Mother is Dying!!

Your pain is great, I understand that. If our own desires to help our suffering loved ones could do it all, that would be wonderful. The suffering individual must change how she thinks.

Last year, my Mum was in excruciating pain almost every day; I finally managed to talk her into going to a natural healer. She had lots of liver cleansing to do, etc (20 years of Tylenol 3 -- she was lucky to have a liver left!). She did do this for a while, and it certainly helped because yesterday was her first really bad day in six months. But, as we went along, she (who knows nothing about how wellness works) was deciding that she would discontinue this or that. Eventually, she went off to her doc and got some sleeping pills and more Tylenol 3s. I could not mix the drugs with herbs; I don't know enough. So, I decided to drop it and support her efforts and what she is comfortable with. After all, she is 87 and just looking for a pill that will take away her pain. She has no faith in anything else. And -- I was probably causing her more distress than assistance -- in her eyes. We are each the architect of our own demise.

I even asked for a Divine Healing for her (unbeknownst to my Mum); the lady said that she tried several times, but that my Mum's Higher Self rejected her assistance/interference, either because the healing did not fall into my Mum's beliefs or because she was in transition to the Other Side; when a healing is requested by another person, there is a low success rate; again, the individual has to be participating in their own healing. It is not my place to interfere with that. It is each of our right to travel our own path, unhindered.

Best of luck in your efforts; I hope you have success for your Mum.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)