CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chemtrails

electravan Views: 2,357
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,795

Re: Chemtrails

Hi Vandy,

I have visited the eductate-yourself site before! I have already learned so much there. There seems to be several good sources of unconventional knowledge on this topic. It's a fascinating (and a little sickening) subject. The other site is great too - lots of photographic evidence and intelligent commentary - thanks!

I wonder what can be done to detoxify ourselves, besides the dietary changes & herbs? I have read that chlorella removes heavy metals from the body. I posted an inquiry about detoxing my son from dental metals, and he had a dream about taking larger doses of chlorella than we already were- so I'm going to let him do that. Maybe chlorella will detox mercury, aluminum, etc. too? MH - if you're reading this, what do you think about chlorella?

Thank you for your kind statement. I am just very curious by nature and I love to learn.

My curiosity is definitely ignited by this issue of chemtrails! There are so many assaults against health that are being hidden from the public's awareness, but this is so blatant! And even those who know about it, or see it with their own eyes sometimes seem oblivious or like they're just too complacent to care. I think it's an abomination to our divine right to life, and we are being treated like lab rats (who also have a right to life!).

I hope all is well with you and your family Vandy. Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.514 sec, (1)