CureZone   Log On   Join
Hmmm!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
fsnaturelady Views: 2,290
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,804

Hmmm!

They were sure right about Y2K!

The problem with these scenarios is the fact that there are natural cycles going on all of the time, but, since we have not recorded them since the beginning of time, we are unaware of long-term cycles affecting changing land masses and weather.

Volcanoes spew forth all kinds of 'stuff' on a regular basis. These activities replenish the earth. The Sahara desert expands and contracts over the decades. Nature is not static!

How comforting it is that panic-mongers are creating a huge disaster in the area of human health (as if the medical mafia, their friends and our own bad habits have not already done a great job!) for the next ?? years in the name of saving the planet! By the sound of it, for whom?? From their own narrow view that technology rules, the majority will pay the price!

It is my personal contention that if we could all spread out a bit and each have a decent property on which to grow our own food, we could all stop running around supporting the 'economy'.
Unless one is part of the super rich, we are all pretty much peasants in our mud huts!! :) It is bigger or smaller, but we have no real power. (We'd have to keep the internet, though!)

Nature strives for balance. Nature does not strike a balance for people -- the people must work with Nature. We are to be guardians of this planet, not dictators.

I am certainly no scientist, but I don't believe that man's relatively short stay on this planet has had such a dire impact. There are two sides to every story but we are fed the panic monger's side every time.

Just bristlin'.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)