CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaccinations & Chemtrails

MH 108 Views: 2,303
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,792

Re: Vaccinations & Chemtrails

The flue?

As a publicaly educated kid, no one ever told me thousands died in the USA of flue. Then I learn on PBS all about it and they show that Uncle Sam goes to Alaska where Americans were burried in mass graves and they dig up this one fat lady that still has fat on her bones and they find a live sample of this flue and then estimate this rare flue will return soon to the world!

Then I learn how there was a Dr. that learned the cure from an Indian tribe and this doctor tells the USA Government about this Indian Herb Cure, next thing he knows, here comes hundreds of troops and they kill every one of these herbs, they WIPED them out! Uncle Sam wanted nothing to do with a cure and made sure no MD had a cure either!

Yes, I believe "They" will release it when they have grown enoug of it in their Lab.

Chemtrails have been my passion for some years! When I do a seminar I always speak 5 minutes on chem trails if anyone wants to listen or not about them.

I am just finishing a book on chem trails that should convince any human of the disaster. The book is done and I want to include a DVD showing a clear blue morning and watch the chem trail jets come and fill the sky with their chemicals and how the air force bases provide the 7 day weather forcast based on their daily spray habits. I discoverd 100% of all weather men for the TV and news papers are ALL FAKES!

I also will explain my therory of what we need to do to survive this daily dose of Air Pharmacy.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.969 sec, (1)