CureZone   Log On   Join
Vaccinations=needle factory peddlers,junk peddlers

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Views: 2,491
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,743

Vaccinations=needle factory peddlers,junk peddlers

I had a vaccine when I was too young to protest and refuse.
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! A vaccine is CUTTING OF THE FLESH, piercing of the flesh, to inject poisons, metals, worm egg cultures, diseased bacterial cultures, now the guinia pig bio-chips as MH stated, directly into the blood to try to bypass the Natural immune, which would normally attack and kill the junk in a poison arrow, poison dart vaccine needle. All for $$$$$ for the needle factory owner and
miseducated NO NOTHING, CURE NOTHING IN 70 years vaccine and disease peddlers.

vaccines are explained in detail in a book called," Murder by Injection", author Euctice Mulliens, former librarian at the Library of Congress. Also on the vaccine info forum here. I had to go to a catholic school for 2 years and some insane nuns would wait in the streets, on the walkways and sidewalks outside the school building with fold up tables, cardboard posters and needles, outside the building entrance in the AM, hounding everyone to let them, the nuns, inject and/or suck blood in blood drives. Everyone avoided those lunatic nuns with the needles. Horrors. I remember the deluded nun who ran the blood drives had elephantitis in her arms and legs. Ghastly! I had to continuously say NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! to those misguided fleshcutters and bloodsuckers many mornings just to get to class! Talk about child abuse in catholic churches and schools!

People who like to cut other peoples children with knives or cut childrens flesh with needles to inject bio poisons are insane miseducated tresspassers and should never be tolerated. They remind me of pedofille priests.

The WE CARE CONS have killed more people then all world wars combined!

The few people I met with polio all state the polio vaccine crippled them. Those poor guinia pig vaccine experiment sufferers, people live in wheel chairs with spinal defects and shriveled legs due to the polio injections that induced polio into their once healthy bodies. Look at old pictures of thalamide babies. Thalamide was guinia pig testing (said to hurt pineal glands). Gross defects occured.

Btw - it appears I detoxed some old vaccine material after a long fast, during the healing crisis the tops of my hands got a rash turned GREEN and bad stomach pain occured, then an encased old YUCK disloged off my intestional wall and passed out of my alimetary canal! Who knows what was in there! And finally after that discharge of necrophillic dead encased matter was over, my system and hands returned to normal. If you do not want to get sick, have your hands turn green, go thru a creepy detox, then do NOT let a needle factory peddler cut your flesh or inject you with his/her funky contaminated poisons. I would never go on that slippery slope again. The WHO, world health org. head, anyway, their head was exposed on 60 minutes as a liar, charlatan and fraud who FAKED his credentials and had FAKED his diplomas. Me thinks he was a rep for the needle factory owners, disease profiteers, guinia pig poison experimenters, and no nothing cure nothing miseducated bio poisoners.

Vaccine is wrong, it is trespass, just a way to peddle needles, make the needle factory owners $$$ money and make children and adults sick to feed allied med rackets, and to try to misuse people as bio chemical warfare poison guinia pigs.
Who doesn't know poisoners/mds make people sick to get $$$ biz???? Ask young soldiers who are now crippled and dying at VA hospitals if they liked being injected. vaccinators should inject themselves 24/7, drink their own poison and stop trying to inject others or cut other peoples flesh.

One creepy disease profiteer laughed and said he liked to make people, "eweish by injection"

Some people just like playing with knives......

Anyway
Take care
J.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I had a vaccine when Iwas too young to protest and refuse.
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! A vaccine is CUTTING OF THE FLESH, piercing of the flesh, to inject poisons, metals, worm egg cultures, diseased bacterial cultures, even rhe guinia pig bio chips as MH stated, directly into the blood to try to bypass the Natural immune, which would normally attack and kill the junk in a poison arrow, poison dart vaccine needle

vaccines are explained in detail in a book called," Murder by Injection", author Euctice Mulliens, former librarian at the Library of Congress. I had to go to a catholic school for 2 years and some insane nuns would hang outside of classes in the AM hounding everyone to let them, the nuns,suck their blood in blood drives.Everyone avoided those lunatic nuns with the needles. Horrors. I remember the nun who ran the blood drives had elephantitis in her arms and legs. ghastly!!
People who like to cut other peoples children with knives or cut childrens flesh with needles are insane tresspassers and should never be tolerated. They remind me of pedofille priests.

The few I met with polio all state the polio vaccine crippled them. Those poor people live in wheel chairs with shriveled legs due to the polio injections that induced polio into their once healty bodies.

Btw - it appears I detoxed some old vaccine material after a long fast, during the healing crisis the tops of my hands turned GREEN and encased YUCK passed out of my alimetary canal! Who knows what was in there! So if you want to get sick, have your hands turn green, go thru a creepy detox, then let needle factory peddlers inject you. I would never go on a slippery slope like that again.
It is wrong, just a way to peddle needles,make the needle factories money and make children and adults sick. vaccinators should inject themselves 24/7 and stop trying to cut others flesh.

I heard some people just like playing with knives......

Anyway
take care
J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.342 sec, (3)