CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaccinations

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
bluandyelo Views: 2,248
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,742

Re: Vaccinations

Wow!!!

What are your thoughts on the birthing process?
A while ago I asked your opinion of the value and importance of pelvic floor muscle and other internal muscle training ( I think you might have missed the question on the forum). If these muscles are in top condition the femal body should be able to give birth with little trouble in a squatting position according to what I was taught by my yoga teacher.

A friend of mine is a professional belly dancer and recently had a baby at home, squatting at the end of her bed, she said the 2 hour labour was painless, but very very "intense" were her words, and there was 20 minutes of baring down, again with no pain, and then the healthy baby was born. She ripped from the vagina to the anus (with no pain), and I would put this down to her diet and chronic pots smoking habit reducing tissue elasticity, but the fact that the actual birth was so easy for her she thinks, and I agree was because of her incredibly toned internal muscles. Belly dancing was originally a woman only dance to prepare the body for childbirth and make it fertile and healthy in that way.

I notice you said once that you don't believe weight lifting etc is of much value unless the body is clean and fed with human foods etc, but what about the value of training the internal muscles which will then increase evacuation of toxic stuff and allow the organs to be massaged and held up by the muscles. Most peoples' organs are sagging and weighing down on eachother decreasing their healthy function.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)