CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaccinations

bluandyelo Views: 2,320
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,732

Re: Vaccinations

How shocking!! I often wonder about people (not doctors) who work in hospitals. This is the greatest dissinsentive ever to going to hospital or doctors surgeries! I'm sorry your wife and her family had to suffer this loss.
Years ago my mum went to our local doctor for something minor and ended up "catching" a thyroid infection and later had a general anaesthetic for a gyno exam and that started 10 years of chronic fatigue! She is now very good, thanks to her interest in self healing!
My dad went to hospital to get a mole removed (quick procedure) and ended up with a blood clot in the lung, he had to stay for a month! The worst part was they told him never to eat foods with vitamin K in them!!! So no green vegetables!!! It took mum and I about 5 years to convince him the doctors were wrong on this one!!
The other worst part was that he met this crazy guy in the next bed to him, who seemed quite nice at the time, but he later tracked down where we lived and turned up in front of our house in the country with his whole large family, all with huge rifles and bullets slung all over them. He declared they were going to go hunting on our land!! They killed about 60 of our beloved wild birds and then sat on our lawn and had a picnic!!!!!!! Aaaaah!!! Stay out of hospital if you can everyone!!

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)