CureZone   Log On   Join
Oranges -- Juice, Navel, etc.

fsnaturelady Views: 668
Published: 14 years ago

Oranges -- Juice, Navel, etc.

Hi, MH,

I can get organic Navel oranges at my grocery store (they'll order me large quantities for the fast).

I can get regular Juice oranges there.

I can also get organic orange juice there -- brought in, so I don't know if it is pure.

I juiced a regular Navel orange (large) and got very nice juice -- 1/2 cup of it; I juiced a regular Juice orange (smaller) and got about 1/3 cup of it and it was pretty good. They did not have any organic Navel oranges when I was shopping so I have not tested that.

So, given the choices available to me, the organic Navel oranges would be the better choice for the fast? I live in a small town in Canada and am trying to locate another source for organic Juice oranges.

Thanks.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi, MH,

I can get organic Navel oranges at my grocery store (they'l order me large quantities for the fast).

I can get regular Juice oranges there.

I can also get Organic Orange Juice there -- brought in, so I don't know if it is pure.

I juiced a regular Navel orange (large) and got very nice juice -- 1/2 cup of it; I juiced a regular Juice orange (smaller) and got about 1/3 cup of it and it was pretty good. They did not have any organic Navel oranges when I was shopping so I have not tested that.

So, given the choices available to me, the organic Navel oranges would be the better choice for the fast?

Thanks.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)