CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Malaria protection

fsnaturelady Views: 1,519
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,693

Re: Malaria protection

Hi, bluandyelo,

I wonder if you will be 'lunch' when you are finished the fast?

Relating to a natural diet, when we got our Maine Coon kittens 2 1/2 years ago, I kept them on their breeder's commercial diet; then, once I got them to a homeopathic vet, I changed their diets to raw food (they have weak immune systems with all of the breeding) and they never had fleas. We had to go away overnight once and so I got a good commercial product to tide them over; then, when I next offered them their raw food, they looked at me as though I were nuts! Where was their 'chocolate cake' (i.e. commercial food). In just one day, they were addicted! I could never get them back to the raw food and decided to let it go. This Last Fall, I noticed that the weaker of the two had fleas!

The treatment for that is a powerful systemic drug -- good for a weak cat? No, and I know that I have to attend to it before Spring.

With their natural food, they were able to resist fleas (they are never outside).

That's why I am wondering if you will be less appetizing once you are finished the fast -- for whatever reason they are attracted to you.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)