CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No more meat for me

fsnaturelady Views: 1,243
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,284

Re: No more meat for me

Boy, are you right about going out! We work from our home and so we go out for a break! But, what stuff we eat! That's why I am so glad to have found your forum, MH! I have to change how we eat here at home and then realize that we won't be going out much any more! We are both so fed up with our eating HABITS.

In my endeavour to improve our eating habits and health, I had tracked down pasture-fed beef and chickens; I cannot bear to cook it now. What a dilemma!

I have tried to go raw before and gave up -- now, I have ordered two books about raw foods, one of them being a 12-step program to convert properly -- and long-term! It is tough to change life-long habits which, unless we really analyze them, are acceptable because that is how we were raised, but I am determined to do this properly -- and NOW!

Today, I am sending off for my herbs and the first book from you and can't wait to get the cleansings going. I need to let these ideas percolate and build up a head of steam in my head and then I get really focussed and disciplined which gives me a good chance for success!

So glad that you have this forum!

Kindest thoughts,

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)