CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'll Pray for you!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

BTurcotte Views: 1,522
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,177

Re: I'll Pray for you!

JCounts is a Muslim and has not rejected God as he has clearly stated many times yet you keep asking him why he has rejected God. How is this question not insulting? Perhaps the first time you asked it, the question was legitimate because you did not realize he was a Muslim. However, now you know and you keep insisting that because he is not a Christian he has rejected God. I am curious to know how long you have been a biggot? Is it recent or just a reaction to September 11th?

"You said Islam is a relgion of peace and compassion? I Don't know where you have been lately, or haven't you seen the news in the past 40 years? Suicide bombers abound. Beheadings."

I have seen some of the news myself and I seem to recall a little known Christian group called the IRA setting off bombs in Ireland and England. Have you ever heard of that nice Christian group called the KKK and all the charitable work they have done the past 40 years? In the name of Christ, many Black churches and Jewish synagogs were blown to bits along let alone the blacks hung from trees and gunned down in their homes. Lets also not forget the assassination of Martin Luther King in the name of Christ. Please also note, more Americans were executed in the United States by their government than were any peoples beheaded in Iraq over the past year.

"How would you like to be a muslim woman subjected to having no rights and made to wear a "Bee Keepers suit in public?" Those poor women."

Yes those poor women but lets not forget that the Catholic Church still does not allow women to become clergy. Catholics make up roughly 900m of the 1.2b Christians in the world. Lets also not forget that the United States did not give women the right to vote until well into the 20th century. Yes Western society is more enlightened as to individual rights as compared to those in Muslim based countries but lets not forget our recent past.

The United States is a great country not because it is a Christian country but because it is a secular country. If anything you owe the African slave for the American economic stature and not God or Christ.

"How has Islam ever helped or progressed mankind? Would we all not be still living a third world existence if Islam had it's way?"

How has Christianity helped or progressed mankind in the terms you are looking for? Many people in free, democratic, and secular societies have done many wonderful things. Oddly enough you have not said one thing in disagreement with the Amish. If the Amish had their way would we all not be living a so called third world existence without all our wonderful modern conveniences?

"Curezone was started right here in America by Americans. Not Iran!
I was 100% right with everything I said. Some people are not able to handle the truth. If they delete my posts, then there is no freedom of speach. Just like no freedom in Iran."

Am I the only one who sees the irony in these statements? Curezone started in America by Americans and you fear the censorship of your fellow Americans.

Now I too am not here to speak religion but I too see a misrepresentation. You say that America has freed over 1 billion people in the past century. Please enlighten me as to who these people are.

Now please dont get me wrong. I say all this to provide some balance to what you are saying. I think America is a great country. America has done many wonderful good things but please do not delude yourself into thinking that all America does is benevolent and all that is good about America is due to its Christian roots.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (2)