CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are you making it through?

electravan Views: 1,917
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 715,140

Re: Are you making it through?

Forgive me for speaking my mind...

You have to decide - and actually commit to your decision - between life and death.

You were on the path of death and self-destruction, and now, you're choosing life. Let me tell you, I understand where you're coming from. I won't go too much into into why & how - but, suffice it to say, I learned that you CAN get through extreme pain without ANY help and still live, and actually WANT to live.

Just get through the pain, and choose life. The ideas on this forum support life. That's what you need to focus on. Life is a precious gift - do not throw it away! You're suffering is temporary~! You need to stop focusing on your pain, and focus on ANYTHING that promotes life and love.

Remember this- you must, at some point, go through this pain of withdrawal. Why not now? Why postpone it? Just buck up, and get it over with - YOU CAN DO IT!!!! No matter what - just believe that it is better on the other side (of the pain), and yes, you will die eventually, but why not stick it out and learn what you came here to learn, because you can't avoid it forever.

I helped someone a long time ago who was suffering from a cocaine/crack addiction and he's still here today - hasn't touched drugs in over ten years and he still firmly believes that he would have either died or gone to jail if he hadn't stopped. He now has to deal with Hep. C because of drug use, but he is beating it. I only mention that so you know that I'm not just talking out my ### but I actually have seen someone (who was an EXTREME addict) go through the pain you're dealing with and come out sucessful. Maybe you need to get away from associations that will remind you of drugs - like certain places, people, etc. You'll have to change your life and be willing to make radical changes if necessary - but your life is worth it!

Peace be with you.

P.S. The link below has powerful, effective self-help techniques for addicts.

(I've edited this post a couple times - my apologies if you've read this and it seemed a little unlear!)

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Forgive me for speaking my mind...

You have to decide - and actually commit to your decision - between life and death.

You were on the path of death and self-destruction, and now, you're choosing life. Let me tell you, I understand where you're coming from. I wanted to die for a long time and I would have done anything to make the pain go away. I won't go into why - but, suffice it to say, I learned that you CAN get through extreme pain without ANY help and still live, and actually WANT to live.

Just get through the pain, and choose life. The ideas on this forum support life. That's what you need to focus on. Life is a precious gift - do not throw it away! You're suffering is temporary~! You need to stop focusing on your pain, and focus on ANYTHING that promotes life and love.

Remember this- you must, at some point, go through this pain of withdrawal. Why not now? Why postpone it? Just buck up, and get it over with - YOU CAN DO IT!!!! No matter what - just believe that it is better on the other side (of the pain), and yes, you will die eventually, but why not stick it out and learn what you came here to learn, because you can't avoid it forever.

Peace be with you.

P.S. The link below has powerful, effective self-help techniques for addicts.

http://emofree.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.906 sec, (2)