CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Nerium Anti-Aging Skin CrŤme
NOW AVAILABLE

Anti-Aging Skin Creme, Wrinkles/Eye Bags, ...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Proven Cancer Beater
Sutherlancia OPC capsules used by 1000s worldwide to beat and avo...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Clark DVD!

NOW AVAILABLE

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Proven Cancer Beater

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

NOW AVAILABLE

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Proven Cancer Beater

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

txmmf2grls Views: 53,628
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 71,151

Re: Mirena IUD

Hello,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this message board!! I had the Mirena IUD implanted in December of 2004 after the death of my newborn daughter Madalyn. My doctor felt that this would be a good birth control method since I would not have to think about birth control while I was dealing with the loss of my daughter. I am having some of the exact same side effects that have been mentioned on this message board. I have gained 20 1lbs over the past 17 months. I am also beginning to have breakouts on my skin which is something that I have never had problems with. I am constantly tired, and sex is definitely not something that I am interested in. Over the 17 month period, my breast have grown a whole cup size. I already have sizable breasts. Now I look like Pamela Anderson!!! I also have vaginal itching at least 3 to 4 times a month. Each time, I am just diagnosed with a yeast infection and given some medicine to correct the problem. At first I felt that I was just going through a Depression phase and that's why I was having he weight gain. But I have come to peace with the death of my daughter, and I understand that God had a purpose for her life that did not include staying here on earth for a lengthy time. Even though she only spent two days with me and my family, she truly enhanced our lives for the days that she was with us. Since I realized that this was not depression. I began researching the Mirena contraceptive and could not find any of the side effects that I was having on the official Mirena website. Thank God for this message board of ladies. I will be making an appointment as soon as possible to have this IUD removed. I would like to feel better about my body. I look in the mirror daily and I become very disappointed with my skin problems and my weight gain. I usually weigh around 145lbs. I now weigh about 170lbs and cannot fit any of the clothes in my closet. I would not recommend this birth control method for anyone. I plan to throw caution to the wind and give up on birth control all together. Maybe my husband will have surgery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

6.375 sec, (2)