CureZone   Log On   Join
negative pregnancy test, but still no period

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

More
jenniferatripp Views: 3,264
Published: 15 years ago

negative pregnancy test, but still no period

I have a problem. I have missed my period by 5 days, (which never happens). I have also been having some bad period like cramps for a few days. On top of that, for about a week I have been having some embarrassing bladder control problems (never had this problem before now). I went to the ER last night and they gave me a urine test. It said I wasnít pregnant and didnít have a bladder infection. They said the pain is probably menstrual cramps. But I havenít gotten my period! I KNOW MY BODY, AND I KNOW SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT, but the docs think I'm crazy. I also had a laparoscopic surgery in Feb. of this year to remove an IUD from my abdomen. I am 23 yrs old and I also have two kids (so I know what it feels like to be pregnant) 20 months and 6 months old. Do you have any idea whatís wrong with me? I don't know what to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.236 sec, (1)