CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burning Sand

Views: 989
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,397

Re: Burning Sand

wow thanks for the info. i suspected that. i eat fresh fruit and salad every day and last week i did a refresher on my bowel cleanse which consisted of 'colon enhancer' that contains fiber of some sort, black walnut hull, pro-bacteria, wheat grass and then i added Kyolic doses in and mixed in sugar free cranberry and chased with water x 6 /day. i could only do that many in 1 day, and the others it was morning and night 1 ea. i get really dehydrated and then get muscle cramps and have to drink even more than the gallon of h20 i drink/day and have to put some sea salt under my tongue.

i've also been doing a kidney flush for last month. cranberry, black cherry, yogi tea, parsley, cornsilk, green tea, and flor-essence for lymph. have been detoxing lymph with that and found out that lymph can drain/deposit mucous in throat and sinuses, which explains the AM mucous.

anyway, i think i'm doing all i can, i also juice, in fact had fresh juice (red lettuce, celery, apple, carrot) the night before the flush. the only thing i can come up wiht is the coffee. also according to my hair samples, i had uranium, cadmium, platinum, arsenic, and many more in high doses, so that may be the cause for the stinging and bleeding. i had 6 chelations and that was after 24 of other IV therapies to pull it out of deep tissue deposits. it was excruciating exercise of self-control and i couldn't deal with anymore needles in my arms every week though i'm supposed to have 9 more and some nutritionals.

according to my mom i look better (less pale) than i have in years, but it's a sruggle.

i've always been health conscious so i'm at a total loss as to why i'm so toxic. there were a few years of social college & post college drinking and that's it.

and once the magnesium runs it's course (no pun intended) the burning and bleeding stops. the actual gallstones don't hurt. it's jus the initial drinks, i never made it to the 2nd citrate dirnk. i took 1/2 the bottle 5oz for the first dose.

thanks for the advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)