CureZone   Log On   Join
Sounds reasonable

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 3,182
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,336

Sounds reasonable

Hi BT,

I tend to agree with what you stated here:

"I am willing to completely agree that the human being has physiologically adapted over time (the last 2.4m years as you say) to better consume meat. However, I believe that these changes are incomplete but that perhaps someday we will evolve to be able to consume meat like carnivors can but right now we cant. To my mind, the biggest limitation is how we eliminate. While the carnivor has the teeth to chew its meat to digestable sizes as we use tools to do this job, the carnivor also has short and wide intestines to easily eliminate waste which we do not. Yes I accept that man has adapted over time to be able to better consume meat but our transformation is incomplete."

I believe meat has been villified too much, relatively speaking, when so much of our troubles have ben shown due to unnatural food introduced relatively recent into the human diet - refined wheat products and the endless processed foods.
Can we consume meat? Yes, how well can we digest and tolerate it? That's another story. But better than most believe.
I do believe in the nourishing and curative powers of fruits, especially when fasting. To be able to subsist on just fruits alone? Could a diabetic? Another story. But possible and I am open to it and discovering through intelligent debate and research.

Have a great day!

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.876 sec, (1)