CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Miracle from God?

fsnaturelady Views: 3,401
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,312

Re: A Miracle from God?

Hi, carottop!

I went over to see the site -- that is quite amazing! Next week, I think that I will send for some -- or see if it is available up here.

Osho, who wrote a book about the Mystic Jesus, asked why Jesus was always so concerned about the missing lamb and would go to find it -- most of the sheep would huddle together -- those that walk to their own drum are adventurous and, apparently, they are the ones who can become saints in an instant. They already 'know' so much about life that they move out into it and live it. The rest of the flock huddle together, safely. When the 'stray' discovers God, the conversion is quick and profound.

Perhaps that is why this gentleman received the information. God needed someone like him to deliver the message.

Also, perhaps you should reread electravan's note -- he is casting aspersions on other sites who are trying to demean the soap and its manufacturer; I don't believe that he is criticizing your note.

People get nervous when someone has a direct intervention from God -- primarily because they have not -- in human terms, the nervousness that would bubble up from not being chosen for a special task is used to demean those that have been asked.

Thank you for the soap. God is watching us -- and over us!

Kindest thoughts.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi, carottop!

I went over to see the site -- that is quite amazing! Next week, I think that I will send for some -- or see if it is available up here.

Osho, who wrote a book about the Mystic Jesus, asked why Jesus was always so concerned about the missing lamb and would go to find it -- most of the sheep would huddle together -- those that walk to their own drum are adventurous and, apparently, they are the ones who can become saints in an instant. They already 'know' so much about life that they move out into it and live it. The rest of the flock huddle together, safely. When the 'stray' discovers God, the conversion is quick and profound.

Perhaps that is why this gentleman received the information. God needed someone like him to delivery the message.

Also, perhaps you should reread electravan's note -- he is casting aspersions on other sites who are trying to demean the soap and its manufacturer; I don't believe that he is.

People get nervous when someone has a direct intervention from God -- primarily because they have not -- in human terms, the nervousness that would bubble up from not being chosen for a special task is used to demean those that have been asked.

Thank you for the soap. God is watching us -- and over us!

Kindest thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (2)