CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ..side note

fsnaturelady Views: 1,116
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,311

Re: ..side note

My cat just did something to erase my response -- I guess she did not like it! :)

I went over to the site -- thank you. It is more spiritual than my work in the garden. Co-creative Science is really very practical. The actual working with Nature requires a tool; Nature has devised this (Applied Kinesiology), as well as the conings which protect us from unwanted energies.

First a plan needs to be drawn up; then the particular plantings (a person can draw up the plan and then check with Nature and tweak it from there -- I did that when I changed the garden this year -- and then I got a list of native plants and asked Nature which ones I was to purchase; I find this to be very easy and always interesting); the location of the plants is not usually what I would expect, but the result if always wonderful -- great joy! People LOVE to come to our garden -- it is peaceful, yet there is great activity in it -- we get deer, bunnies, loads of birds (this past summer, there were at least three or four new birds that visited the garden), skunks, mice, voles, lots of interesting insects (which, to me, now look more like jewels in the sun). My own distress with insects has vanished! We all work in the garden, doing our specific tasks.

The time for planting needs to be determined. Soil amendments need to be determined. Once the plants are in, then checking needs to be done as to any requirements for the plants and the overall garden. Lists are the important tools -- making lists so that choices can easily be decided with Nature's input.

Energy clearing of the land on a regular basis -- as well as the atmosphere above the land. I have been involved with this for four years now -- but not well over the past two summers. Being attentive and doing it properly is the key.

However, Nature is neutral and is always welcoming; so, I have learned to feel less guilty about my lack of involvement. I do inform Nature about my conflicts of time, etc. Nature can also be consulted for the running of a business. I have not mastered that yet, but have had some success.

Gardens are man-made. Nature will work with Man to help co-create a balanced garden. Balance is everything. Nature will be here long after we are not. And, will then rebuild to a balanced Earth. Findhorn, in Scotland, also worked with Nature, but not with the organized and openly available methods that have been devised over the past twenty years at Perelandra. Perelandra's founder is a totally no-nonsense, super lady!

The new garden year begins with the Autumn Equinox. At the Winter Solstice, I get the direction of the garden which, for the coming year is 'Recommitment and Revitalization: Restoring and infusing life vitality'; for myself it is: 'Process & Procedure: Organization' hmmm! -- badly needed! ;) I get this information from choosing a particular card from the Nature cards which Perelandra has available (devised from Nature, of course). The cards are laid on the table, face down, then you use Kinesiology to choose the required card.

Last year, I was setting up a handcrafted jewellery business and my life was chaotic since I was also involved in my husband's business. Nature saw what was going on and the garden's card was: 'Responsive Course: Maintaining a correct course that is responsive to variables' and for myself: 'Success & Completion'. This should have been a clue for me -- I went through the process of setting up the business and a site, etc., but this Spring had a scary health episode and decided to scale back my activities. So, I had success in the setting up of my business, etc., but completed it with my decision to close it. That card could also have meant that I would have success in the garden, but then finish it -- by changing to native plants, I changed the direction of my original garden.

I also usually use the essences for myself -- another habit that I need to reinstitute and have used the MAP with great success and a much smoother existence.

Sorry to be so wordy!

Kindest thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)