CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: limestone atop pyramids..side note

fsnaturelady Views: 1,143
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,279

Re: limestone atop pyramids..side note

I'm going to throw in my two cents worth here. Long ago, I had read that Edgar Cayce had said that the pyramid stones had not been lifted as we would think, but that the actual stones had been altered in order to lift them into place -- their structure had been changed so that they could be moved easily. I keep waiting to hear some archaeologist come up with this theory, but so far, nothing. :)

There is a Deva for all matter -- Deva of the Linden Tree, Deva of the Soil, Deva of the Petunia, etc. The Deva is the architect of the particular item; the Nature Spirit implements the plan for the item and maintains its form.

Kindest thoughts.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I'm going to throw in my two cents worth here. Long ago, I had read that Edgar Cayce had said that the pyramid stones had not been lifted as we would think, but that the actual stones had been altered in order to lift them into place -- their structure had been changed so that they could be moved easily. I keep waiting to hear some archaeologist come up with this theory, but so far, nothing. :)

There is a Deva for all matter -- Deva of the Linden Tree, Deva of the Soil, Deva of the Petunia, etc. The Deva is the architect of the particular item; the Nature Spirit implements the plan for the item and maintains is form.

Kindest thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)