CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did not God give us meat to eat?

Boldyloxx Views: 3,354
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,240

Re: Did not God give us meat to eat?

Yikes!! blueandyello, I think that poster's hostile defensive attitude against vegetarians kinda proves that eating meat makes a person lean towards the 'fighter" side!

Well, I cant honestly say i feel any jealousy at folk eating meat. My own family wont give up meat- and I dont push my views on them nor feel jealous that they are enjoying pork. I believe in 'live and let live.

Even though I could be considered a 'radical vegan"...lol..-- I'm trying to really improve my immune system and health - but have realized that I can not preach to everyone around me or I'll just end up turning them off to something that could help them. All I do is pray for them to find out on thier own time.

Hmmm, "RadVegan" sounds like it could make a cool Member name! ;-)

As for the other post about God giving us meat, so why dont we use it-- Leviticus..."

I think 2000 years ago, fish was safe to eat and good for you- but with our pollution these days, even fish probably isnt the best source of protein.- and it could have been if we humans stopped polluting our waterways. Grrrrrrrr

Anyways, God put the animals on this planet, but why do we think everything put here is for us to EAT?...lol!-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)