CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meat does nobody Good ;)- I AGREE

bluandyelo Views: 3,300
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,247

Re: Meat does nobody Good ;)- I AGREE

Hi Boldyloxx,

Yes I agree with you about the whole bulked up aesthetic, I think its kind of yucky, but I don't want to offend any bulked up people on the forum.
I would love it so much if my hubby would eat raw!! He comes from a culture where meat and rice are staples, but he is such a beautiful soul that I think he will get healthier and healthier as the years go by. He is already much better than when I met him. He had a holiday in Africa last year and came back looking so beautiful, his skin was clear (for the first time since I met him) and he seemed very vibrant physically with no puffiness in his face, it turns out he had avoided his usual meat and rice diet and ended up eating fresh coconuts all day long (my dream!!) and lots of mangoes and tea.

Yes I think you are right about human intestines and meat, the two shall never be compatible, my hubby is testimony to the gas and constipation it causes, despite looking pretty healthy on the outside!! :)

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.109 sec, (1)