CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did not God give us meat to eat?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
bluandyelo Views: 3,330
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,201

Re: Did not God give us meat to eat?

"Why would God give us meat to eat if it were bad for us? Is God wrong?" I'm not sure what your sourceis for this comment... It is just as easy for me to say, "Why would God give us people to murder if it were bad for us? Is God wrong?"
Meat is there hanging of the skeletons of every animal, but that doesn't classify it as there FOR US! I don't know any children who's reaction to seeing a cow in a field is "ooh daddy can you cut me a mince patty off that beast? I'm hungry!" they are more likely to be either scared of the animal, or want to pat and love it, and I think very young children are often freer of all religious and political propaganda than us adults.

I'm not sure why you have decided that vegans are so jealous, I spent many years as a raw fooder and vegan (I am now living that way again except I eat honey sometimes), never ever being jealous of a meat eater, and was far from EVER craving a slab of beef for dinner, on the contrary, if anything I was thanking God for leading me to a cleaner and more joyous way of life for myself. My husband eats meat everyday, twice a day, I cook it for him half the time too, and never feel jealous. Sometimes I worry because he does show some signs of toxicity in his body and I love him and want him around for as long as possible!
I agree with you that the militant abusive vegan is a turn off, but the last time I met one of these it was in the city ten years ago and he was screeming at my boyfriend for wearing leather shoes as we walked past!! Just looking at this guy I knew he wasn't a raw foodist, he looked very very unhealthy and probably his ill-health was causing a negative state of mind.
I agree with you to live and let live, SUV or Hummer no problem, but don't go casting dispersions against people who have found a healthier life, and may occassionally want to share stories of their success.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)