CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which proof?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 3,497
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,141

Re: Which proof?

Hi there thank you for your response!
I don't want to appear disrespectful either. I am a fan of MH and this site believe it or not!
I am also a fan of healthy debate and discussion.

You state that the human being has evolved in ways that indicate that we are capable of eating meat such as producing hydrocloric acid and the such. While this seems likely to be the case I dont understand how this evidence can be used to ignore other evidence that we probably should not be eating meat. Clearly the human body does not digest meat efficiently or properly.

According to what evidence? Again, I presented evidence which casted doubt on the pyhsioogy comparisons MH presented. I am not ignoring anything. You can look at primitive, "uncivilized" meat eating societies and their health is surprisingly good and better than our modern, civilised one. One of the "old" doctors discovered this too - Weston Price. Check out the Weston Price Foundaton website. (I have no interests or affiliations with them)

"If you want to use evolution as proof that we can eat meat then I dont think you should ignore the fact that humans have not evolved well. "

Please explain and how this is conclusively due to meat consumption (as opposed to refined sugar/carbohydrates, chemical exposure, aspartame etc, chemical in food etc).

"As for tool usage, I believe our ability to use tools just made it easier for humans to do something that wasnt previously easy to do. It doesnt make it proper that we do so. I dont really understand how tool usage has anything to do with our evolving into meat eaters other than simply making it possible for us to eat meat. "

Again, tool usage substituted for what the claws and teech etc that animals and we don't don't. This is what caused us to adapt, caused our phusiology to evolve to this new food, and have been doing so for 2.4 million years.

"The proof is there that eating meat does not do the body good over the long run. I cant ignore that proof. "

Actually, and respectfully, which proof? To what are you referring to? No long term experiments have been conducted.
On the contrary, much of these experients such as the Framingston study prove otherwise!

I am not here to discredit MH or argue. Please believe me. I do believe MH has something to offer! But I can't believe when inconsistencies exist.

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.532 sec, (2)