CureZone   Log On   Join
Have you ever tried Rejuvelac?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
janesaddiction Views: 4,394
Published: 16 years ago

Have you ever tried Rejuvelac?

Mh, have you ever tried rejuvelac? I got this recipe from reading Anne Wigmore's books. Rejuvelac is a fermented drink made from sprouted wheat berries. It's suppose to be live with enzymes, amino acids and beneficial for digestion. Doesn't taste the best but maybe add some maple syrup or honey and lemon juice. Wonder how long a person could live on this drink?

Dr. Hans Fischer won the nobel prize in his work on red blood cells. During his research he discovered that chlorophyll in wheat grass is almost identical to human blood on a molecular level. It's truly amazing looking at both molecules side by side. Not much difference.

In 1930, Dr. Zin showed that an injection of chlorophyll increased the count of red blood cells.

Wheat berries, another one of God's perfect foods? ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Why would God give us meat to eat if it were bad for us? Is God wrong?

I was merely pointing out your absurd assertion that humans eating meat was undigestedible. I backed up my point with the facts that billions of hamburgers(cow meat) are sold by McDonalds each year. If meat was undigestible by humans there is no way in heaven they could sell billions of a product that humans could not use. The market forces dictate what sells and doesn't. If people like something they buy it. The fact is people love meat. It will take many generations to change that thinking.

I think maybe what is behind some of the responses to my assertion is, Jealousy! Many vegans are jealous of meat eaters. They wish they could also eat a juicy char-broiled hamburger. Is there anything tastier than a well prepared burger? And the smell alone causes salivary glands to explode.

I stopped eating meat over 10 years ago. Why? Because I have educated myself to the dangers of eating today's polluted meat and I want to live to 250.However, it is wrong to dictate what other people can or can't eat. People have to learn for themselves.

Furthermore, I loath those in the 'vegan' lifestyle who make it their mission in life to dictate to others. If I want to drive an SUV or a Humvee, it is my choice. If I want to own a gun, to hell with you. I dare you to come and take it. Why is it those on the vegan side are almost always 'liberals' who find it their mission to tell others what to do? But, tell those same people that abortion is wrong and look out, their backs get up.

You know what your(jealous vegans) problem is, You're jealous of others enjoying their lives, eating meat. It absolutely infuriates vegans when they go by a restaurant which inside are people eating enjoying meat. Life is so very short, if a human wants to enjoy a grilled steak, let them, it's their choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)