CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We are not meat eaters-Saw a movie about that-Japanese wives.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MH 108 Views: 3,446
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,124

Re: We are not meat eaters-Saw a movie about that-Japanese wives.

The more you learn, the more you will realize all of mans problems are related to his diet.

If you want a pefect marriage, you will need the perfect diet. If you want a calm child, don't poison him!

Sick people will argue meat eating and get so mad they could kill you! They will use an added line to the Bible as their ground to stand upon when all else fails, they will claim their savior will protect them, etc. They are so sick they can't realize they are breaking God's greatest rule when they eat against nature's provided food for each specie. I have seen a close relationship not only between the Government and all churchs, but also a very close relationship between the local hospitals and all churchs. It makes one wonder who has God's teachings in mind? I have seen over and over the churches blessings for all their members to seek drugs to end the life of the body in the most painful of ways. I have yet to ever experience one church tell a member NO, don't allow a poison to be injected into the temple of God. Trust God's ways and not mans ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Schools and churches follow the rules of the Governments and in exchange pay no taxes, etc. When you see the Government working with any organized groups, you know the people will be used and abused. it is always about $$$.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)