CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meat does a body Good.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Boldyloxx Views: 3,373
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,153

Re: Meat does a body Good.

janesaddiction,

we're not saying that if someone eats a hamburger , that they're going to immediately keel over and die like a dog lapping up anti-freeze., The human body will compromise- and take what it can from what we eat and economize and utilize what good it can get from it--even if its not the most ideal form of protein for the human body in the long run.

Didnt someone just post a few hours ago that when they owned a company, they'd eat meat , because it made them more aggressive to compete with corporate competitors? I'd imagine if your going to be in sports, you need that type of aggressiveness as well, so that premise would apply in sports as well as the corporate World. It serves its purpose, but not good for the long run.

If I were your son, later in life, I'd try to get more protein from fresh water trout, beans, lentils, nuts and other protein rich vegatable type foods after he gets older and is out of football.

Excess meat protein (as in the amount of the typical american diet) as well as soft drinks do tend to leach out calcium from our bones. He may want to keep this in mind after his highschool or college years.
He also may want to eat more dark green leafy vegetables- like Kale and raw spinach at that time, because these vegetables are very calcium rich-- and if he gets enough sunshine (or Cod liver oil at least) Dark green veggies will work with vitamin D to really boost his bone mass.

While he's still playing football, maybe he can get his hands on some thoroughly cooked wild deer meat-- as at least it wont contain antibiotics or growth hormones.

P.S., , my boyfriend has lifted weights all his life, but he actually feels better when he has a smaller more proportioned -yet toned muscle mass. Visually, he likes his body all bulked up, but phsycially, he feels much more better when he's lighter.

He got his enlarged heart in his 30's after he started bulking up too much over the years. He is now 41. He says that after you bulk up- you are in pain if you dont keep lifting to keep the muscle mass.

My boyfriend also eats meat when he lifts, and I can always tell because he gets constipated alot and he has digestive issues after he eats.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.721 sec, (2)