CureZone   Log On   Join
Meat does a body Good.

janesaddiction Views: 3,433
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,149

Meat does a body Good.

Have any of you ever watched football? Hello? Or any professional sport for that matter. These huge human specimens are not eating berries, they are eating large quantities of animal flesh. My nephew was a fullback for USC. He was huge. How did he get this big? He ate meat. Since childhood he was given rare beef. The protein in the meat along with lifting weights caused his body to grow. Quite large.

Have you ever been to a pro footbal meal? I have, it's almost all meat, every meal. These guys eat like kings and that's no lie. They have this buffet set up with every imaginable food, what ever they want, and lots of beef steaks.

How any of you or MH can sit there and say meat is not digested or used is beyond me. Turn on your tv Sunday and look at those 400 lb. football players who eat meat at every meal. Now, rationally say it wasn't the meat? Try taking away their meat and see what happens. Pain like you've never known.

How does McDonald's sell billions of hamburgers(meat) every year if the meat isn't digested by humans? Common sense. ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Have any of you ever watched football? Hello? Or any professional sport for that matter. These huge human specimens are not eating berries, they are eating large quantities of animal flesh. My nephew was a fullback for USC. He was huge. How did he get this big? He ate meat. Since childhood he was given rare beef. The protein in the meat along with lifting weights caused his body to grow. Quite large.

Have you ever been to a Pro= sports meal? I have, it's almost all meat, every meal.

How you or MH can sit there and say meat is not digested or used is beyond me. Turn on your tv Sunday and look at those 400 lb. football players who eat meat at every meal. Try taking away their meat and see what happens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)