CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flawed physiology comparison

electravan Views: 3,474
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,141

Re: Flawed physiology comparison

It's easy to see both sides here. The disagreements will probably never be resolved on this issue in our lifetimes.

I have decided that it is the consumption of the flesh that can be detrimental, so my solution is to make stock. It's still animal consumption, but much easier on the digestive system. When prepared properly, a good bone broth has a protein sparing effect, which means a person can do with little to no flesh consumption but still have a protein source. There is a lot of benefit to the gelatin in this type of broth too. Think of it as a type of nutrient infusion.

While MH is probably right about the "ideal human diet", we do the best we can until we get there! I agree with MH about education, but as we see here, there are many different ways to look at an issue, even when there's "proof".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.328 sec, (1)