CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We are not meat eaters-Saw a movie about that-Japanese wives.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 3,286
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,139

Re: We are not meat eaters-Saw a movie about that-Japanese wives.

In Hulda Clarks book, the cure for advanced cancers, she had a case study of a very angry suicidal young man whose parents were at wits end with him. He was angry, aggressive and out of control in his behavior. As that is never pleasant. Anyway, Dr. Clark, undaunted, took this case on! She found the young man had tumors, parasites and pollution in his brain and body, all from wrong intake of food and inorganic,non biocompatable pollution. He had biochemical toxins in his body and brain from exposure to toxic pollutants.
I know lactic acid, from meat, wrong food, creates pain and knots, knotty hard deposits in the muscles and tendons, it is really painful and it invites more bugs to live in it, the acid waste, etc. etc..
Anyway, Dr. Clark quickly cleaned out this young mans system and his whole personality and attitude changed. He became a healthy young man with a healthy attitude who wanted to live. His parents were overjoyed.
I wonder about creatures who are anerobic.......
As most humans appear to be aerobic and need lots of fresh air to live and be healthy.
Take Care

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

In Hulda Clarks book, the cure for advanced cancers, she had a case study of a very angry suicidal young man whose parents were at wits end with him. He was angry, aggressive and out of control in his behavior. As that is never pleasant. Anyway, Dr. Clark, undaunted, took this case on! She found the young man had tumors, parasites and pollution in his brain and body, all from wrong intake of food and inorganic,non biocompatable pollution. He had biochemical toxins in his body and brain from exposure to toxic pollutants.
I know lactic acid, from meat, wrong food, creates pain and knots, knottyhard deposits in the muscles and tendons, it is really painful and it invites more bugs to live in it, the acid waste, etc. etc..
Anyway, Dr. Clarked cleaned out this young mans system and his whole personality and attitude changed. And he became a healthy young man with a healthy attitude who wanted to live. His parents were overjoyed.
I wonder about creatures who are anerobic.......
As I am aerobic and need lots of fresh air to feel good and sleep well.
Take Care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.313 sec, (2)