CureZone   Log On   Join
We are not meat eaters-Saw a movie about that-Japanese wives.

Views: 3,487
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,095

We are not meat eaters-Saw a movie about that-Japanese wives.

I saw an interesting movie called "Quest for Fire", with Dawn Chong, daughter of Cheech and Chong fame. It showed the evolution of neanderthal man and tribal man.
The meat eating neanderthall tribes grew deformed,obese and grotesque, they had big warts all over their faces, huge growths(tumors) all over their bodies and were violent, crazed and warlike. They had devolved into deformed crazy acting wild savages who ruled each other with violent force. The meat eaters were too toxic to set up camps or make tools, hence they roamed as wandering violent deranged hordes killing and eating and destroying anything and anyone they could grab. They ate each other! Most were cannibals.

The other tribes which did not eat meat were intelligent, fit and healthy, they had cultivated peaceful communities and had evolved living. They were light years ahead of the wild savage meat eating tribes.

Very interesting and graphic movie, "Quest for Fire".

I used to eat red meat when I ran a company. I found eating meat made me aggressive and I wanted to be aggressive to run the company successfully. It worked, meat makes people aggresive. Eating meat is not a good trade off health wise though.

Japense women feed their husbands mushrooms and remove meat from their husbands diet as a way to stop domestic violence. The shitake mushroom helps detox the old meat(acids) and calms violent dispositions. Removal of meat from the husbands diet stops his violence and aggresion. Wise Japanese wives.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I saw an interesting movie called "Quest for Fire", with Dawn Chong, daughter of Cheech and Chong fame. It showed the evolution of neanderthal man and tribal man.
The meat eating neanderthall tribes grew deformed,obese and grotesque, they had big warts all over their faces, huge growths(tumors) all over their bodies and were violent, crazed and warlike. They had devolved into deformed crazy acting wild savages who ruled each other with violent force. The meat eaters were too toxic to set up camps or make tools, hence they roamed as wandering violent deranged hordes killing and eating and destroying anything and anyone they could grab. They ate each other! Most were cannibals.

The other tribes which did not eat meat were intelligent, fit and healthy, they had cultivated peaceful communities and had evolved living. They were light years ahead of the wild savage meat eating tribes.

Very interesting and graphic movie, "Quest for Fire".

I used to eat red meat, filets, when I ran a company. I found eating meat made me aggressive and I wanted to be aggressive to run the company successfully. It worked, meat makes people aggresive.

Japense women feed their husbands mushrooms and remove meat from their husbands diet as a way to stop domestic violence. The shitake mushroom helps detox the old meat(acids) and calms violent dispositions. Removal of meat from the husbands diet stops his violence and aggresion. Smart ladies, those wise Japanese women.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (2)